Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where to Find Wholesale Electronics

Buy-In-Bulk
Ok, well because of legal implications, I can't really give out this companies information without getting myself in some hot water because their material is copyrighted. But if you are looking for places that list real genuine wholesale products to sell on ebay, craigslist, ecrater, ioffer and places like that or just in your local shop, I would highly recommend Buy-in-Bulk.com. I have only gone through a few of their wholesale sources (One was in Taiwan and one was in Malaysia) and I have gotten some really good deals. I'd rather not say what type of product I'm selling because I don't need the competition, but I'm sure you will have no problem finding your own products to sell since they offer wholesale lists on a few different things with about 15 companies on each list. They list manufacturers and distributors that are located in places such as Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, and India. Because of this, I think they have better sources and contacts than people who go through China because everybody is going through China which drives the prices up. Just my take on it. I've been selling most of my items on Craiglist because eBay fees have gotten kind of ridiculous lately. I've found that it's easiest to sell the items if you make attractive advertisement listings on Craigslist. That is really the key. Leave me a comment if you try this out and let me know how it goes for you or post any tips you may have for my readers. It's always appreciated.

No comments: