Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can You Really Get Paid for Taking Surveys?

CashCrate
I personally don't spend much time doing surveys because I make money many other ways on the internet (which you can read about in this blog) and my websites and online sales keep me busy most of the time. But whenever I have free time, if I'm watching a movie or listening to music, I occassionally fill out surveys at sites like CashCrate. They aren't the only paid survey website on the web, but one of the few that I have actually made money at and been paid. CashCrate pays me every month so if I spend an hour on there, the extra money every month helps with a few things. But I would never consider it an online job. It's easy money if you don't want to do alot of work online or think too hard about things, but as I said, definately not the best way to make alot of money. Another well known cash for survey site is GangsterGreed.

CashCrate
GangsterGreed
.
.

No comments: